View Single Post
Old 08.28.2007, 03:54 PM   #58
jico.
expwy. to yr skull

jico. kicks all y'all's assesjico. kicks all y'all's assesjico. kicks all y'all's assesjico. kicks all y'all's assesjico. kicks all y'all's assesjico. kicks all y'all's assesjico. kicks all y'all's assesjico. kicks all y'all's assesjico. kicks all y'all's assesjico. kicks all y'all's assesjico. kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by hat and beard
Not new, per se, but the most recent Haino release on PSF (Yaranai ga dekinai ni natte yuku) is exquisite. Seems to me not many people noticed its release, which is a shame cause I think its one of Haino's very best solo discs. It has a pretty similar vibe and sound to 'Next lets try changing the shape' and 'First lets remove the colour', but oodles better.

No, not oodles. Just a little better - which makes it perfect.

agreed, best thing he put out in the last years. i was counting with your help, i know he's been busy playing everywhere, he was here alst december, so you too are not aware of any 2007 releases? there most be none then or not much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glice
On a related note, while Haino is easily one of my favourite artists, is there anyone with more ridiculous (and I mean that in the most positive sense possible) song titles?
ha yes, someone the translation from japanese to english dont make much sense
jico. is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|