View Single Post
Old 06.27.2006, 07:46 PM   #23
SugarLips
little trouble girl

SugarLips ain't too shabby
Quote:
Originally Posted by toxic johnny

Anyway enough of the hyperbole.... when you sit down and seriously try to describe a major and important period in your life it inevitably ends up sounding crass and overstated... lets just say I was hooked.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
awesome opportunities you've had.. I'm hooked and I would love to see a show in the UK. I've seen them 8 times so far, this past Saturday in Texas and I'm going to see them in Reno on 4th of July, and Las Vegas on the 9th. I hope to hit a few more west coast this summer and go to PA for the August show in Allentown with the Flaming Lips. I'd didn't do all the songs I've seen, I'll have to work on it.. I've seen shows in Texas x4, Virginia x1, PA x1, NJ x2 I've got two set lists, too many pictures to count, and I videotaped the Hoboken show in 2005 while it's great it does chop up and down alot it was very crowded and I was lit..hehe.. I recorded Austin 2004 and Dallas 2004 the recordings are too weak to trade em' but I've shared a few with people and having Thurston and Lee talking to me when I met them is pricelist I got to talk to Thurston on Saturday and watch them sound check it was a great show one of the best I've seen...

What song do you want to see them do that you haven't?

For me it is NYC&F and I would love to also see Sunday!!

SugarLips is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|