Thread: Parents.
View Single Post
Old 12.20.2006, 01:43 AM   #55
Inhuman
invito al cielo

Inhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kegmama
If it is any concellation though, know that they are doing this shit to you becuz they CARE about you and LOVE you! Seriously.

I completely understand this, but if you really think about it, it's a catch 22. If they really care and love about you, wouldn't they love you enough to respect your privacy?

Quote:
I hope that I am able to have an open, loving relationship with them to where they know they can tell me anything and everything so that nothing comes as a surprise.

I completely agree with this. If they snoop through your stuff, it could easily be caused by miscommunication between child and parent. If they maintain a very good relationship, I think that the son/ daughter should be able to confront their parents about it, because that's what their there for