View Single Post
Old 04.01.2017, 10:21 AM   #1
latorami
little trouble girl

latorami kicks all y'all's asseslatorami kicks all y'all's asseslatorami kicks all y'all's asseslatorami kicks all y'all's asseslatorami kicks all y'all's asseslatorami kicks all y'all's asseslatorami kicks all y'all's asseslatorami kicks all y'all's asseslatorami kicks all y'all's asseslatorami kicks all y'all's asseslatorami kicks all y'all's asses
for yr needs of praise and attention for your excellent taste. Talk about concerts/gigs/whatevers that you just went to.

I saw Hurula two days ago. The whole place was packed with people and damn, it gave me hope for the indie scene here. It also seems like Hurula is making it big, but it's not that surprising since he is pretty pop as well.

something pretty bizarre that happened was that, when i was waiting with my twin for the gig to start, a lady walked to us and asked us like 5 questions about the twin life or something and I was really creeped out and then she just fucking took a picture of us. But then she said that she used to have twins but one of them died soooo... Huh? ((AND I ACCIDENTALLY LAUGHED A LITTLE BIT WHEN SHE SAID IT AND OH GOD I SWEAR IM GOING TO HELL)

but yeah awesome gig haha
latorami is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|