View Single Post
Old 06.17.2015, 05:57 PM   #39006
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Yes Daniel-san but the problem is that inevitably the brain has to turn itself back on and do functional human things, and if your brain has dysfunctional hardware issues, then that can be a problem.

I appreciate your efforts, I'm just venting here.. is what it is and I can only just continue to navigate my own experiences without totally falling apart. Indeed, its been almost ten years since the last time that happened so I'm sure I'll be fine, but then again, that is sort of the part that fucks with me the most lately, the very mediocrity and inevitability of it all. Sometimes its more human to just hit rock bottom than to so precariously try to balance everything all the damned time.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|