View Single Post
Old 06.20.2006, 05:46 PM   #91
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
oh dear. you shouldn't have asked. i recently finished "submission" by marthe blau. you might not recover... good luck.

---

ps on second thought, if you are looking for something of more literary value (this is not a great book or anything, just a bit scandalous), i could suggest

-justine by the marquis de sade
-les chants de maldoror by lautrEamont
-histoire d'o by pauline r#age
(nobody does depravity like the french, he he)

have fun.

I concur; although, the two essential documents of depraved literature are 120 days of Sodom by de Sade and Venus in Furs by Leopold von Sacher Masoch. The latter is beautiful, the former is frankly awful, but very sick. I would add George Bataille's 'the story of the eye' or anything of his literary stuff... there's a book with three of his short stories in that comes highly recommended - Madame Edwarda, My mother, the Dead man. Madame Edwarda is outstandingly wrong. As is my mother. Yeah. I think the book club should read Bataille. He's beautifully wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|