View Single Post
Old 03.04.2022, 08:20 AM   #13
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by _slavo_
if the nukes starts flying around, I believe it completely doesn't make a difference if I'm in Bratislava or Zürich (800km apart from each other)

well, but let's be realistic. If he attacks a NATO country, he's pretty much done, and so is the whole Russia.
i think everything is possible right now, and i'm totally NOT capable of computing what would make what difference according to munitions.

but it looks like the beast is wanting to take over all of ukraine. and what happens from there, i think nobody has any idea.

the refugee situation looks dire. i read that 4 million are expected eventually, and i've seen in the news that some people (a minority, but still) have been crossing into slovakia, 90k as of yesterday. eg see: https://data2.unhcr.org/en/situations/ukraine

but i'm far away, so that's all in the abstract... how do things look like from where you are?
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|