View Single Post
Old 05.27.2021, 06:56 PM   #92
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antagon
Consider this a "Post Comething Completely Irrelevant" substitute post. Someone just posted this in a SY fangroup on Facebook. I thought it's too hilarious not to share. And by hilarious, I mean tragical. And by tragical, I mean hilarious.

I mean, where to even start here? Why does Steve look like John Lennon? When exactly was Thurston replaced by Steven Tyler? I wasn't aware of that footnote in the band's history. Why does Lee have a burly Dick Tracy jaw? And that's not even mentioning the textual level.

Never in a million lifetimes would I identify the guy on the left as Kurt Cobain. Whoever drew this travesty was/is asking to be bitch-slapped.

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

The Soup Nazi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|