View Single Post
Old 03.31.2021, 08:38 AM   #55
Antagon
invito al cielo

Antagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by _slavo_
Antagon, awesome selection. Very good for home office

the track by S.C.U.M. is pure bliss - didn't know this band, but they remind me of the best stuff by Drab Majesty

Glad you liked it.

Yeah, S.C.U.M. were this really short-lived band that had loads of potential, but for some reason they only released one album. They started out somewhat rougher and more post-punky on their early few songs, but once "Again Into Eyes" rolled around, they went for more of an ethereal shoegazy and sometimes synth-heavy sound. Really love that album, but it never really got much recognition. Yeah, I can certainly hear the similiarities to Drab Majesty here.

As for Spotify: I have a free account, but I mostly use it to listen to music. I'm a bit torn when it comes to Spotify. Besides, it doesn't give me the freedom I need when creating mixes - being able to upload my own, with fades, seemless segues and all. But I have considered making some quick lists too. So never say never.

Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
sweet mix man, thank you for posting it. listening to it right now. elis regina was something else...i hadn't listened to her in ages

Thanks. Yeah, that particular album with Elis and Jobim is kind of a staple for me during this time of the year. I've been kind of low-key getting into Bossa Nova and MPB over the last few years.

Antagon is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|