View Single Post
Old 02.13.2021, 10:51 PM   #54
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
The real question is, why does it have to be these fucking assholes. The GOP can lift a rock and find any number of mooks who want government to be minimized and abortion to be banned. But no; in addition, they just have to be the Lindsey Grahams and Marco Rubios and Ted Cruces * of this world - wretched walking vomits who shamelessly pull the most disgusting 180šs I've seen in my life. And the obvious kicker: THEY KEEP GETTING REELECTED. HOW FUCKING STUPID IS THEIR FUCKING ELECTORATE. Fine, believe the Reagan bullshit that has fucked the United States up for forty years, but take a goddamn minute and ponder this for a change.

Too much to ask? It is, I know. And it happens everywhere - the fact that it's the U.S. amplifies it, but in my own country... eh, I'll leave that boring crap for another post.

(* In Spanish, the plural of "cruz" is "cruces", so don't give me shit over my spelling. )

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

The Soup Nazi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|