View Single Post
Old 03.13.2020, 10:32 PM   #29
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skuj
I really wish that we could have done that last bit, otherwise known as a "marriage of convenience". But my wife, bravely and correctly, I surmise, deemed that a sham, and not something that she could continue with for several more years. This turmoil is better than pretending. I salute her fortitude.
more or less, but not exactly, as i understand. not that i’m an expert in those things but one reads things lol.

ah well. some people can do it and some can’t. i’m more of a break up and move on sort of person so i can see her point.

anyway, seems like you like her a lot and something healthy can be salvaged. wishing you all the best with whatever happens. and i hope all of you continue with the counseling through these uncertain times.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|