View Single Post
Old 04.24.2013, 09:11 PM   #57
keep poppin pimples
expwy. to yr skull

keep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by scott v
from one musician to another (I guess I'm right about O'Rourke) then Dutch royality and another musician...

I get the feeling that Ms Prinz will move on eventually, and Thurston will regret leaving Kim. I've seen it happen before (I'm getting old too...), older men ditching their significant others for "younger hipper chicks"... doesn't seem to work out long term in most cases, time will tell.

dudes with large record collections always regret leaving their wife. if ms. prinz is not around for a while to help him pay to replace the 90% of his collection he loses he's gonna be as sorry as fuck.

which serves him right for leaving a punk princess for an actual princess, selllllout

i see the point of complaining about slut shaming in the article, e.p. "worms" her way into the bands innercircle makes it sound like some psycho conspiracy to ruin kim's life. they don't sound very judgemental about thurston, he's portrayed as just some dumb old man who's pathetic midlife crisis is making him blind to the fact that kim is the best person ever and evil succubus eva is just no good. i think if the wife was anyone but kim gordon no jezebel writer would ever venture to say a woman is to blame lol
keep poppin pimples is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|