View Single Post
Old 02.19.2017, 12:05 PM   #189
louder
invito al cielo

louder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
I read the poorly edited voice-dictated transcript... he was humble bragging the entire time. Said he's one of the best "at writing music." That writing great lyrics is "what (he's) known for."

Was kind of a backhanded dick about a lot of things. Like, "yeah I'm he biggest thing in the world so I don't need to defend myself against Meek... but I'll tell you all about how and why I'm the biggest and best and basically defend myself against Meek in this passive aggressive way, like a bitch."

I really can't even believe that I ever said a positive thing about him at this point. What a babbling incoherent narcissist. Funnily enough, I wouldn't give a fuck about his babbling incoherent narcissism if his music was anywhere near as good as he thinks it is.

Pitchfork recently referred to him as post-peak. That's apt. And his peak was pretty Fucking low.
Drake is a narcissist and a dull person. MJ was the biggest artist in the world but he brought a message and a vibe that are actually timeless. Drake brings nothing. I hate his creative mind. He knows nothing about what's dope and what isn't. How could anyone look at that VIEWS cover and be like "yeah that's dope. That's the one. I'll use it" is beyond my comprehension. Moreover I hate his whole movement in videos and his goofy facial expressions. He comes across as contrived and fake to me.
louder is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|