View Single Post
Old 12.05.2007, 08:50 PM   #7
pbradley
invito al cielo

pbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's asses
If there was something I wish I could say to a person but couldn't, I more than likely would go over what I would like to say.

For instance I left my laundry in the dryer overnight the other day and in the morning I found the pile onto of the machine with a note saying that it was "pretty inconsiderate." I thought to myself how I wanted to tell here that it is the definition of inconsiderate as I didn't consider to check the laundry, it was inconsiderate to myself before it was inconsiderate to others. Also I wanted to tell said person that being in the middle of senior college finals will make me inconsiderate about a lot of peripheral things.
pbradley is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|