View Single Post
Old 02.15.2013, 02:49 PM   #34
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
IRONY.

From an artists perspective, we actually WANT to big movie studios and record companies to bleed to death. The big companies are trying to persuade artists that it is their fans fault, for sharing and downloading. what a crock of shit! How can people who listen to and watch your art be your enemies even if they didn't buy it? FUCK THAT. FUCK THE BIG STUDIOS. So what if rich as Martin Scorcese or Woody can't make another 8-figure movie. The sky is falling boo hoo! Fuck that corrupt, greedy system. Liberate ART.

It is a VICTORY that the big systems are collapsing under their own weight like the Roman Empire. When the big movie studios collapse, the independents and DIY will fill in the void like mom and pop book stores are reviving in the wake of Barnes and Noble disappearing. See how capitalism works? We shouldn't blindly support the studios because they appear to provide us the art. FUCK THE STUDIOS. Let them fall. Let the artists pick up the slack. Let artists create art for arts sake, and let the cards fall where they fall. If there is truly a market for their art, they will make their money. I listen to major label bands, I watch big studio movies. HOWEVER, if both the labels and the studios died off like the dinosaurs that they are I could really care less. Further I COULD GIVE A FUCK WHAT Y'ALL THINK. Y'all are even more brainwashed then the artists who pimp themselves out with bad contracts. Straight up these artists don't pay my bills, these studios don't pay my rent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by floatingslowly
I just gave away a giant sack (not stack) of books to a friend.

Stealin' from the mouths of industry babes!

Just like used vidya-games.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to floatingslowly again.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|