View Single Post
Old 01.15.2013, 10:48 PM   #132
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
so when your cat starts crying and pissing every 30 seconds, and pissing blood, do you just say "hey fucker, i'm chris walken, don't bother me"? or when he comes home with some fucking leukemia he got the street, do you shoot him in the face? if he has a shitbox in your home, do you let the shitbox pile up for a month until your whole house reeks of cat piss and nobody wants to visit you? do you move to a no pets building and then toss your cat to the "humane" society because they are "humane"? or do you just leave the cat behind in the old house and say "gotta go, have a nice life"? if you have to leave on a month-long trip, do you arrange for someone to feed your cat, or do say to it, "good luck fucker, maybe i'll see you in a month"? and i have to ask-- do you vaccinate and microchip your cat, or do you think vaccines are a government conspiracy and microchips the mark of the beast? if you said yes to all of the above, that's not a pet, you're just hanging out with feral cats, which are filthy animals that often carry toxoplasma.

No but out of the lifetime of cats I've had, none of those problems have come up. And in regards to shit in the house, cleaning that kind of shit up is a human matter that I feel only tangentially benefits the cat. Further feral cats I have less to do with the needy cats. Cats need to earn their keep by showing some affection from time to time, feral cats are too wild for such. I think your Swift like hyperbole is a bit much. Perhaps you're not familiar with Chris Walken and misunderstood my allegorical comparisons

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|