View Single Post
Old 11.15.2007, 05:42 PM   #26
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
yeah, isn't anything is waaaaaaaaaaaaaay better. it actually sounds like an amazing experimental rock band! feed me with your kiss is the best grunge song ever! listen to it, it's fucking grunge! loveless is great and certainly better from an "influential" standpoint, only because they managed to create these amazing songs of tons of guitars without it sounding like pure noise. i think loveless, though, is a PRIME candidate for an album that needs remastering: the drums sound TERRIBLE (tinniest drum sound next to a fucknig black metal album) and most of the songs are a bit too ... i mean, the layers are there, but it's all kind of just sitting there, not doing anything. loveliescrushing bested mbv at their own game in that department and with only a 4 track!

just my opinion, i know no one else agrees, but... loveless is a good ambient soundtrack to college couples making out (if you can find a stereo that will make the volume go up enough; it's a pretty quiet album), but isn't anything will make you laugh, cry, and rock at the same time.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|