View Single Post
Old 11.29.2008, 04:48 AM   #29
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by noisereductions
Never been an xbox fan. I'd like to see the PS3 drop down to the 360's price level though. And like I said, figure out the backwards compatability issues. It should be apparant to Sony that PART of what made the PS2 the asskicker that it was (still is, to me) is that it introduced amazing new games, while still allowing fans to enjoy their existing PS1 library.

Yeah, the backwards compatibility thing especially seems like a real own goal from Sony. I just can't see the logic behind their decision. It has to have affected sales. I mean we can't be the only two that've held off until they sort it out.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|