View Single Post
Old 06.28.2014, 04:38 PM   #4979
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Chile played a GREAT FUCKING MATCH...

Just had some bad luck to post on a potential game winning goal in the final seconds AND post on that last kick in the shoot out which would have taken it to Golden Goal..

I don't think Brasil took their feet off the gas on their attack in the 2nd, its just that Chile's defense stepped up big and shut everything down mostly midfield at that! I saw so many red jerseys popping up in every Brazilian with the ball's face that I thought I was watching 2012 Miami Heat super trap-oriented swarm defense!

I think that Brazil should be very fucking worried if they actually plan on a deep run here.. In case they didn't notice while the crowd was INSANELY loud it didn't phase Chile ONE SINGLE BIT..

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|