View Single Post
Old 02.27.2013, 04:38 PM   #298
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
all those things are true, and all those things have been corrected. The framers of the constitution knew what they were doing. they set it up so that changing it is a slow, time consuming process, to fight against irrational, emotional judgements and not-thought-out changes to it.

Rob, you lost me there. The "Framers" of the Constitution thought that slavery for all black folks and genocidal mass murder for all indians was also perfectly reasonable. That being said, I hardly trust their judgement. I like how you are tying to call me irrational and emotional, when YOU and !@#$%! are relying on fear-mongering, not the reality of history or statistical data. Interesting there. Believe me, I ain't mad at you, we are just having a discussion, but it is beginning to border on disingenuous bickering over hyperbole. I am not suggesting eliminated ALL guns, just those which pose the biggest threats with the least need. I keep getting surprised that none of the gun proponents seem ever willing to compromise with their fellow compatriots. That is sad. We are compromising with gun supporters, why are they so selfishly obstinate? Lord have His mercy

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|