Thread: Complain.
View Single Post
Old 08.28.2009, 01:40 PM   #248
notyourfiend
expwy. to yr skull

notyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SONIC GAIL
If I had not had kids or gotten married that may have been where I ended up. I am insane but I luv them more than some stupid ass substance. Yes I admit it is beneficial when you are ready. It is just getting past the idea that you can't do that anymore and you will always want to.

I stopped using hard drugs after I started dating my current gf...not because she made me get clean (in fact, she never made me do anything), but because i realized that i would completely fuck up the relationship if i didn't start changing my behavior... once again though, i'm lucky that i was never at all addicted to anything.

notyourfiend is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|