View Single Post
Old 03.20.2014, 08:07 PM   #25
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
or right now on the spotify was playing rh+ which is an ongoing italian outfit but i could hear a lot of 80s new wave over a bed of slowed-down flock of seagulls.

or what are the elements that make wye oak so pleasant to my ears? i know they aren't revolutionizing my world or anything i just like them a lot but i can't understand why. and what's the name of the pedals they use?

hey, what pedals does agata use in his monster pedal board? how do they alter each other? this is not conservatory shit-- it's electric guitar geekery.

explain to me why rika was doing with the bass when she was on melt banana (i think she's gone--is she gone?). explain to me the musical reason why tzadik had to include afri-rampo in their releases. explain the fucking music. i am fucking starved for good explanations of what the music is doing, where it comes from, where is it going.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|