View Single Post
Old 04.06.2006, 06:44 PM   #47
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toilet & Bowels
Oh man, this album is going to suck worse than the last one.

i rather think the contrary but everything points out to being this, not worse than nurse (since i love it) but the worse sonic youth album ever, i mean, the cover is kinda like one of the last nails in the coffin. i have to say i thought i didn't like the thurston songs he previewed a year or so ago, i didn't like the song by sonic mirror they posted on the ecstatic peace site. i mean, i hope they recorded better arrangements or lee's parts pick up the slack because, if not, then i'm afraid sy will put out a stinker

and don't try to justify the cover, it sucks, period, it's not punk rock to be lazy and generic.

i really hope it's better than i think it will be
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|