View Single Post
Old 05.05.2014, 07:18 AM   #17998
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!

REPO MAN - many years after i fist saw this (some time in the 90s) i just found out this is a pretty good comedy, and i laughed my ass off watching. this is an improvement over the first time i saw it, when someone told me it was going to be some sort of revolutionary shit, and i was disappointed. but this is just a b-movie comedy, and a pretty good one at that, and should be enjoyed for what it is. also watched the missing scenes, and some of them should have been included in a director's cut or something.

Same for me. When I first saw it when it was released I was lead to believe it'd be some life changing experience. It wasn't. I didn't get it until much later on when I just watched it for the sake of it and realised it's a great comedy. No more no less.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|