View Single Post
Old 04.05.2014, 02:03 PM   #37413
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by dead_battery
thanks man, i might try wellbutrin.

i really wanted to become schizophrenic after reading too much r.d.laing at a young and impressionable age and hoping for a way to get more benefits from the government.

im at least schizoid.

well no, i wouldn't say try wellbutrin just like that because i don't know your condition. who knows what you're self-medicating for-- you need a full diagnosis not a wild guess (even if doctors guess, they make educated guesses-- they also, if they are decent, listen for patient feedback, e.g., "that pill doesn't work for me/ that pill works")

different conditions require different meds/regimes. think of cigarettes as a very primitive and filthy medication (lots of side effects) for an undiagnosed condition. this century has more refined/precise meds with less side effects, but they require proper diagnosis. i no longer need meds, i manage my condition "naturally" but i have an accurate diagnosis and my condition is not terrible in my context (i have worked to build my context).

i have a friend who married a schizoid dude (schizoid, not schizophrenic). he used to drink a lot, she says. if he takes his meds, however, he doesn't drink. i don't know that he takes wellbutrin though-- he takes meds for his schizoid condition.

get off the cigs and then go see a proper brain doctor when you have your symptoms. if you go as a smoker they might not be able to diagnose because you're self-medicated. makes sense? or yes, maybe you can quit with a wellbutrin xl prescription, then see what changes. talk to a doctor.

i have helped my doctors with careful self-observation and reporting. "this shit works, this shit doesn't, i think i'm taking too much" etc. i was given lithium once and it made me goofy i called the guy he said stop taking it. with the same guy i noticed that antidepressants + cigarettes + coffee + sunlight = too much antidepressant (for me). so you have to observe your brain. keep notes/keep a diary. i'm not joking.

alright gotta go right now but best wishes there.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|