View Single Post
Old 02.03.2015, 08:59 AM   #6506
Drjohnrock
children of satan

Drjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by evollove
I never bothered to read your location. I'm in Canton! Neat. Anyway, the campus area doesn't have a cool used store? Apparently rampant homophobia isn't your city's only problem.

Mole's used to be in the UC campus area--not sure if they're still there because I very seldom go to the area anymore. All of the cool music clubs are now in other parts of town.

Shake It Records in the increasingly trendy (but still somewhat rough) Northside area has a huge new and used selection but one of the owners is a total dick. I prefer Everybody's Records in Pleasant Ridge, not far off of I-71 for people who might be in the area.

Your homophobia comment is old news--the city has made a lot of progress in the last few years, to the point where a lot of gay leaders have praised the city. You can google all of this. But yes, Cincinnati still has some problems, unlike Canton which has nothing but problems.

Just kidding. Let me know if you'll be in Columbus or Cleveland for a show. We could get together beforehand to hoist a couple and talk music.
Drjohnrock is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|