View Single Post
Old 01.25.2007, 08:59 AM   #46
king_buzzo
invito al cielo

king_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt B
hi, im the one you are ripping on in this thread. before you put me down more i just want to say some stuff. Yes, Nirvana influenced how i write music; yes, I'm sure Kurt Cobain was a cool guy. But i want to make perfectly clear that the way i look is not because of Cobain. I dyed my hair blonde because i thought it matched blue eyes. I dress the way i do because i like the style. I play Nirvana songs sometimes because i like the music. So sue me, i have long hair, i just like it that way. About my poem, i my stomach really was killing me that night and i was vomiting and such. I wasn't thinking too hard about anything so i accidentally ripped a Pavement album title. My bad there, I respect pavement. Believe it or not, i think its irritating too when people try to impersonate people. I'm not going to apologize for my identity because i dont want to be Kurt Cobain, someone else can try and do that if they want. I will say though i can see how you might think i was trying to do that and i'm sorry you felt that way because if you knew me you'd know that wasnt the case. I guess the only thing i have left to say is, i hope you still don't think i'm a loser trying to be someone else and i offer friendship to anybody, you seem like you have good taste in music. take care now
-matt

AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!

HA
king_buzzo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|