View Single Post
Old 02.10.2016, 08:19 PM   #6
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by pepper_green
don't know. I devilishly wonder what a Trump presidency would be like. a part of me wants it to happen just to witness the chaos and the otherwise real change and you do too.

point is, non of these guys are worth a shit. fuck 'em.

Better yet, join the United States military and witness the chaos first-hand, since you can bet Trump would invade more places than Dick Cheney dares to dream about. According to the DoD, 4,491 members of the U.S. Armed Forces died in the Iraq war — if you're lucky, you could be like them!

Don't be a FUCKING MORON. We've been there already. Scattershot anger gets you nowhere. As indestructible as the political/economical/military/social system seems to be, there ARE real consequences to voting for Sanders or Clinton or that walking sack of shit.

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

The Soup Nazi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|