View Single Post
Old 05.13.2009, 12:53 PM   #54
uhler
invito al cielo

uhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atsonicpark
Um. Okay. Not sure what that has to do with anything. Yeah man In Utero is crazy-dark, dude. Too bad half the songs on it suck ass.

I've said it once, I'll say it again: Kurt wanted to kill himself. He got what he wanted. He took his own life, that was his decision. We should be happy for him... for getting what he wanted! These jokes are hardly offensive, they are a celebration of the decision he made! This isn't making fun of something he couldn't help; he wasn't crippled or had cancer or something beyond his control. I dunno, I really just don't see anything the least bit offensive about this. You can make fun of all my dead relatives, all musicians I like, whoever I admire, I would never be idiotic enough to call you an "idiot". Internet text doesn't offend me. You also do realize that Kurt doesn't want to be "missed", right? That's why he killed himself! He'd love these jokes. I mean, he's a guy who fucks turtle vaginas with pencils -- do you think he'd find these dumb jokes offensive?

........I'm not going to make excuses for posting them over two years ago. Obviously, I probably wouldn't post them today, simply because I'm less interested into getting into arguments. But come on, K-Crack is a Blood Brothers fan. You'd think a guy who loves lyrics like "BULLEMIC RAINBOWS AND VOMIT WHAT?!" and "a BUCKET OF POPCORN FOR THE CEMETERY!" would enjoy these jokes. (I hope my sense of humor in that last sentence isn't lost on people)

Either way... Who gives a shit. I went ahead and edited the first post to get rid of the jokes that offended people. So, end of thread?

hahaha i forgot about the blood brothers. what a shitty band they were.
uhler is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|