View Single Post
Old 02.11.2016, 10:10 AM   #32
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
I see you have taken the glass half full about Rambo. I totally disagree. Its not about making Rambo look like one of those poor abused Vietnam soldiers even if it does touch on it. Like i said, overall its a Hawkish movie that criticizes not war in general but the Vietnam War in particular but from a Hawkish perspective that the War effort wasn't gnarly enough. Indeed that Rambo was able to kick all that ass was implying that of the military had went all out it could have "won" in Vietnam. The movie aggrandizes war and the warrior, it is essentially Reagan's response to the world instead of Carter's

I'll have to watch it again

CBS radio reports the final holdouts are giving up today. The story had to disparage one of the guys: "Fry, 27, of Blanchester, Ohio, sounded increasingly unraveled as he continually yelled, at times hysterically,"

Here's whats weird:
"Throughout the streamed conversation, occupiers mentioned the involvement of the Rev. Franklin Graham, the Christian evangelist son of Billy Graham, CBS Portland affiliate KOIN-TV reports."

Billy Graham, the spooks preacher
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|