View Single Post
Old 04.11.2012, 03:49 AM   #70
hirsute_biped
the end of the ugly

hirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asses
Lee's show was great at Spaceland tonight! No Nels like I guessed, but overflowing with guitar. I listened back to a few parts of my recording, it sounds really good to my ears, certainly light years ahead of my previous efforts. I'll have to look into splitting the tracks, not sure if it needs any further audio treatment (less is more in my book). Will upload here when done, open to help/suggestions with the technicalities as this will be my first recording of sufficient audio quality to be worth doing right. There was a new cover song tonight: "Thank You For Sending Me An Angel" which was played as a medley with Fire Island. Hammer Blows featured a cool noise section with violin bow (played on his original Telecaster Deluxe now painted metallic blue, not mentioned in earlier guitar nerd discussions related to this album, extensively documented by Chris L.) . Setlist was similar to all other shows from this band so far.
hirsute_biped is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|