View Single Post
Old 01.09.2011, 09:52 AM   #120
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
hey everyone

ROBE. SHIRTS AVAILABLE IN A WEEK

$12 (that's $10 for the shirt plus shipping)

Kyle spent a lot of money getting a hundred made! $620! We have constantly given away our music 100% for free, sent out free albums, etc. No complaints on our end, but if have any X-Mas money left over, it would help us a LOT to buy shirts. Kyle spent $620, just out of nowhere. He certainly has balls -- which made his daughter. Heh!

OH, and yep yep, YOU GET FREE SHIT WITH YOUR ORDER. Buttons. Cd's. Tapes -- sending out lots of tapes (no uuuuuuuuuuu split left. People ate that shit up!) Art. Yep. COMPLETELY RANDOM so don't complain if you get something dumb, o nothing at ,, all... it's ffree! You all will get your shirts though. If theres anything wrong with it, I'll send you more shit.

It's the classic "Robe. + tree" logo. I, uh, can't find it at the moment, but you've definitely seen it.

email deepshivmaximus [at] hotmail [dot] com and he'll reserve you a shirt.

sizes:

SMALL
MEDIUM
LARGE
X-LARGE

I wear a youth large so I won't be getting one.

more info:
http://robeofficial.blogspot.com/sea...&max-results=1

shirt:

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|