View Single Post
Old 07.09.2006, 12:22 AM   #28
hey alex
the end of the ugly

hey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asses
My favortie days are their punky days. Well, preist driven ambulance is my favorite album by them and the next 3, 4 albums after it were great. There first few are bit spotty, but oh my gawd is marvelous when yr high on 420 morning doing lines of coke. Yoshimi is mostly forgetable and mystics is like 'hey were the flaming lips we make KRAZY noises!!! C'mon this is SO weird it can't be bad!' ... hell even some of yoshimi still had glints of coyne's heart. I think clouds taste metallic might be becoming my second fav lips record just because it feels so genuinely emotional, and the sonds came together with music... not music fitting into honks and wonkos.
Duran Duran's 1995 covers album Thank You was recently voted the worst album of all time by a Q magazine poll. Although we respectfully disagree (Sonic Youth's NYC Ghosts & Flowers is clearly the worst album of all time) -Pitchfork (hahahah!)

Here's a myspace of my music and 4-track ramblings
the electric kites--the jamz of me n my friends
hey alex is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|