View Single Post
Old 01.25.2015, 10:33 PM   #5
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by blue
Well, not if you look at history.

i'm not saying it will be wildly successful, but rather, it's exciting because it's a massive shakeup from convention-- that is always exciting no matter what the end result.

which is why i'm interested in hearing who is this "radical leftist coalition".

one of the problems i've seen with leftist coalitions (or good things, if you prefer them to be inefficient) is that they rarely pull with discipline in one direction, but harbor factions that are at odds with each other. there is no one program. a bit like occupy wall street which evaporated into a million causes, or allende's government in chile (where each microparty got control of a ministry and the country got paralyzed).

without being so apocalyptic, the same thing happens with "big tent" parties like in the u.s., where the fucking democrats squander any temporary advantages by shirking party discipline and bickering with each other (e.g., obama's first 2 years in office). republicans have better discipline, but the rift between mainstream vs. tea party republicans endures.

anyway, i wish greece the best-- austerity apparently has only perpetuated the depression, so a keynesian cure might work. but-- beyond that, it's all a mystery to me--- trotskyists? maoists? luxemburgists!?! that i have to see.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|