Thread: guns guns guns
View Single Post
Old 02.25.2018, 12:52 PM   #54
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilduclo
Wal, pardner, you're from TX, so that's hardly surprising. I wish the south would secede again

What does being from Texas have to do with anything? Seriously, it’s all commonsense......a teacher is teaching a class when the sound of gunshots erupt down the hallway. The teacher goes over to a safe mounted on the wall or on the floor, and that safe is only opened by the teachers hand print. The teacher retrieves the gun and points it at the classroom door. If the intruder doesn’t enter that classroom, the teacher would never pull the trigger.

This ISN’T a perfect plan, but I prefer it to the teacher instructing the students to hide or play dead. YES - in the scenario I just presented, I would rather my daughter be in classes where the teacher had access to a gun compared to classes where the teacher chose not to.
Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|