View Single Post
Old 09.27.2010, 10:31 AM   #255
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
Everyone's well aware of that embasrassing review of NYC -- I am pretty sure they deleted it, since they were embarassed by it themselves (well, I think it had to do with people writing them death threat emails), no doubt. The worst moments of NYCG&F is about a billion times more awesome than even the best of whatever the latest blogcore dreck they cover is doing.

My favorite thing they did was when they gave Source Tags and Codes a 10 -- which is a decent rock record, not worthy of a 10, but anyway... they then realized no one gave a shit about that record, so in their next review they said, "I didn't write the Source Tags and Codes review, so I'm not sure if a 10 was really a good score for it..." and just basically, y'know, backed into a corner with that review and then kinda just stopped covering them, period. INTEGRITY.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|