View Single Post
Old 11.22.2006, 11:32 AM   #243
pokkeherrie
invito al cielo

pokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by jon boy
it all depends on what colour wrist bad you have i hear. you are only alowd to see them once. this may be uter guff and i really hope it is but it might be a bit of a problem. the rooms only hold a few thousand so not everyone can see them at the same time. i dont want to spread any panic here, its just what i heard and i may be totaly wrong.

i wasn't planning on seeing sy or the stooges twice since there are way too many other good bands.

i just mentioned that i think i'm scheduled to see them on saturday and sunday as opposed to sonicl who's seeing them both on friday... and i'd be annoyed when they'd put sy and the stooges up against, say, double leopards or bardo pond when i can see them and them put them up against bands that i don't really care about anyway on the friday... like flipper or islaja (one of the worst gigs i've seen this year).
pokkeherrie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|