View Single Post
Old 05.20.2013, 08:44 AM   #43
ann ashtray
expwy. to yr skull

ann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genteel Death
Who's better than his own ex-wife to decide if he cheated or not? Yours and sway's arguments are reminding me very much of when someone finally comes out about being in an abusive relationship and they are met with the sort of attitude you two are displaying on this thread. Deplorable and contrary.

Also, sway may think that this is not a matter for the fans to discuss, but have a look at his post count on this thread alone.
I think its important in any/all scenarios to offer an alternative way of viewing the situation. I havent stated things i dont know as fact or bashed anyone for doing things theyve never discussed with me. Anything ive said, most of it anyway, has been a reaction to the negative attitude of fans...not the band members. Relax. Yr not really calling me out on anything too specific. Also, hearts. Post more art man. Dig yr stuff.