View Single Post
Old 06.18.2008, 03:33 PM   #9
reginald
stalker

reginald kicks all y'all's assesreginald kicks all y'all's assesreginald kicks all y'all's assesreginald kicks all y'all's assesreginald kicks all y'all's assesreginald kicks all y'all's assesreginald kicks all y'all's assesreginald kicks all y'all's assesreginald kicks all y'all's assesreginald kicks all y'all's assesreginald kicks all y'all's asses
I've been acquiring cd's since 1987 and have some that came out in '83 (pretty much the first year of availabilty) and have NONE to ROT. I take extreme care of them...no heat above room temperature, no direct sunlight and I handle them very carefully. I only carry enough with me in my car that I can take them IN wherever I go so they don't stay out in the cooking car. I just hope the older ones I have don't start in on that ROT and someday I'll put them all on external HD's as flacs or NO compression, certainly NOT mp3's. Those cd binder/albums are shit too, they will stick to the cd's..the label side, where the info in JUST under the printing and fuck them up that way. I've seen that happen. I shoulda just stuck with vinyl over 20 years ago when I made my transition, but oh well.
reginald is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|