View Single Post
Old 01.08.2016, 09:29 AM   #37
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by pepper_green
im not such a bad person and don't regret nothing I've posted. think what you want to think. lots of this hip hop is a lost cause as racist and hypocritical as you think I may be, im not. most of it is sour diarrhea. you can put it in a taco, eat it, and shit it out and you would not remember it forever. it's trash. just like your grandma would say. its trash.

hey have you heard this mixtape by this so and so shit talking loser? hip hop is build around 95% shit talking and nothing else. I know it's just always just a dude trying to get his name out and his game out but have at it but, you'll be forgotten soon because your a cliché. you fucking jackass....doing drugs you've never done before.

Have you heard classic hip hop? Hip Hop has ALWAYS been about braggadocio just as much as it has been about telling one's story. Most of any genre is diarrhea if you want to get down to it.

music is first and foremost entertainment. Anything else you get out of it is gravy. I'd rather hear an entertaining and bass heavy track about whippin up a bag than a pedantic screed anyday. I can admire Run The Jewels but I find that, after 10 minutes or so, that shit is BORING