View Single Post
Old 04.11.2008, 08:44 AM   #105
Toilet & Bowels
invito al cielo

Toilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atsonicpark
I never said the Michigan noise scene was "good", I said that there's a huge noise scene there.

Also, look, define obscure however you want, but if a band like Animal Collective is on television and in feature articles in magazines and known by MILLIONS of people (and listened to by hundreds of thousands of people), I don't think that makes them obscure. Then again, some people on here think Sonic Youth are obscure. So, obviously, my definition of obscurity is different.

End of argument.

do any of the michigan noise bands (aside from wolf eyes) put out releases in editions above 500 (at the absolute max) copies?

how many people do you think who read about animal collective in a mainstream magazine paid any attention to the article, or more to the point, how many people skipped over the article to read about a band they'd heard of before?
Toilet & Bowels is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|