Thread: religion
View Single Post
Old 08.01.2006, 03:14 PM   #89
kingcoffee
expwy. to yr skull

kingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asses
And those left behind series of books are awful. Even if they are well written and interesting, I have to say that the basic premise of the book is garbage. There is no Anti-Christ and therew ill be no Reckoning or Apocalypse or anything else like that. Those books were ploy to prey on the weak-minded ignorami that beleive in all that End of Days bullshit. I don't deny the plausible extinction of the human race or the possible and inevitable destruction of the world. I know for a fact that humanity will end one day as will the planet Earth. But I see our destruction as a result of our own hubris. We wqill probably die from nuclear holocaust or from an incurable disease or maybe a large meteor or asteroid, comet what have you. We will NOT be descended up by The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse and the Righteous will NOT be beamed up into Heaven like on Star Trek. The damned will NOT have to suffer here on Earth while the Anti-Christ rules us for 7 years or 1000 years or however long the "prophesy" said he would. It is alol pure BUNK!!!

"Yes. Pick up your puppy."
kingcoffee is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|