View Single Post
Old 12.23.2014, 10:55 AM   #18396
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
her fave movies

el sexo y lucia
Pride & Prejudice
Steel Magnolias

okay. i'll give you 5 movies i like with women protagonists, serious/sentimental, a mix of foreign & english language:

but o wait wait wait if she liked pride & prejudice you must show her "austenland" (it's a comedy). open the screening with that. it's not great or anything but maybe she'll appreciate it more. this an extra bonus.

then move on to...

like water for chocolate (semi mexican, 90's but about the mexican revolution era, a bit silly but entertaining)
eat drink man woman (taiwanese soap, 90s, opera about 3 sisters, funny, will make you hungry for chinese food)
life is sweet (british, 1990, starts funny but gets heavy, and it starts w/ the dad but it ends w/ the mom & 2 daughters) (i just watched this 2 days ago)
diabolique (the original one, 1950, french, b/w). hot damn! great thriller. in french.
mildred pierce (1945). ask demonrail about it.

there's gotta be one there she hasn't seen
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|