View Single Post
Old 08.15.2018, 06:39 AM   #49888
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Soup Nazi
Who's that ugly fuck ^ ?

That’s the “fat version of me” you’ve heard me bitch aboit for not reviewing albums the right way. Yes there’s a right way... no I do not know what it is. No there’s nothing wrong with being hefty. Yes there’s something wrong with being as thin as I am. People think I have tapeworm.

ANYhoo... he’s a YouTube music reviewer who has become something of a celebrity in recent years. I didn’t realize it until last year, but apparently he goes to MTV award shows and stuff. For what it’s worth.

Anyway, he might be closer alt-right... that seems to be sort of up in the air... but he’s given 10 ratings to Kendrick Lamar, Swans, Death Grips, Kids See Ghosts and a few other deserving artists. He’s growing on me, I’ve gotta say.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|