View Single Post
Old 03.26.2013, 07:03 PM   #2693
TheMadcapLaughs
100%

TheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
ha ha. i actually agree w/ his (in?)famous evaluation of the nani red card. but beyond that, i don't see him much-- if (actually) ever. i wonder what he said today.

you mean a friendly? friendlies are nothing, but okay.

USA was beaten by honduras, and only won over costa rica because of snow (the poor bastards!), so i'd say we're in deep shit and looking desperate.

only advantage is that we are in such a pathetic group, making 3rd place is a no-brainer. but still...

if i were to put money on this game, i'd say giovanni dos santos + chicharito (are they playing?) are going to kick our asses. mark my words.

having said that--- who the fuck knows! i'll only be sure to have my bottle of wild turkey nearby. 'merica! ha ha ha... owww...

between mexico and usa "friendly" doesn't mean shit. i think mexico will win but it will be a good match at the very least.

TheMadcapLaughs is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|