View Single Post
Old 02.12.2013, 04:43 PM   #22
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by the ikara cult
I dont think you were objectifying genteel_death, whom i dont take seriously for a number of reasons that are of no interest to anyone, but if the best response you have to a gay man is "Well we know why YOU watch it" then your "humour" is about as sophisticated as The Merry Old Wives of Windsor (Yes, i can reference Shakespeare too).

Crude yes, but spiteful? No. I'm not going to drag out some kind of self-aggrandizing defense, I said what I said, folks who know will know, folks who don't won't, and therefore it is what is. I know where I stand in the world and if others don't I can't persuade them otherwise if they've already made their own prejudiced opinions based off my known religion and culture. Now can we get back to the Olympics or skateboarding rather then let this devolve into some kind hyperbole saturated tirade. If folks want to know why the forum is dying, its because everybody is either so damned serious all the time (myself included) or the opposite, but rarely do we talk about music any more or sonic youth anymore. Is there another SonicYouth forum I can join?

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|