View Single Post
Old 04.21.2007, 03:53 AM   #87
Toilet & Bowels
invito al cielo

Toilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pookie
At the risk of repeating what's already been said, here and in different threads in the past, it's way too easy to insult each other on here, and way harder if you're face to face with somebody.

Blatherskite, you have a brain and you have a lot to offer to this board. There are enough people who post on here who I believe genuinely have neither. And don't tell me you don't care because you wouldn't be on here as often as you are if you didn't.

I've had my share of bickering and often I couldn't even remember how it started (that's usually the case, as it is in 'real life').

But now's the time to stop if you want to.

you're far too reasonable to be posting on the internet
Toilet & Bowels is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|