View Single Post
Old 04.20.2007, 05:26 PM   #85
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
friends: i promised not to fight with this fool again, but i have been released from that obligation by the person i made this promise to, due to the dire state of this thread and the shit that goes on in it. i hope i don't embarrass the rest of you but this fool thinks he owns the board or something.

--

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blatherskite
Forgive me for saying this, but stupid is contagious and I think you just might have it. It's not like I'm talking about nuclear physics back there... nor am I talking about abstract concepts. In fact, what I stated was a cliff's notes version of my thoughts and the statement about it being a loaded term is a cliff's notes of THAT.

If my banter nauseates you, then please go read a romantic novel or something. Don't waste time giving my thoughts a thought.

why should diesel go? we love him. you go instead. go!

Quote:
I would tend to say the same for most people on this board except replace slightly pretentious with really really pretentious. I think I'd have something to say about you, but I think I can just wait for you to hang yourself with your own words. Good luck, n00b, and step cautiously.

ha ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

"step cautiously" hahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaa

the hilarity....

you really need to look at yourself in the mirror.

Quote:
Serrakompf, you are a cunt.

i think you meant to say "you got me, and i'm all out of rational responses"

--

blathers, you're one of the most bizarre people here because you start as a more or less friendly dude & suddenly & without warning you start lashing out like a hysterical man. you seem to know a bit or two about music, etc, but i believe your social antennae are completely out of tune. you can't tell friend from foe, joke from insult, and you strangle yourself with your own tongue in a fireball of unfocused rage.

are you the new khchris?

--

blathers, please wish me death too-- those pronouncements do nothing but display the contents of the dark caverns of your own mind.

--

n00b
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|