Thread: street art?
View Single Post
Old 01.31.2008, 08:07 PM   #47
Norma J
invito al cielo

Norma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's asses
It's just as meaningless though. A Bic advertisment is selling something, whilst the other is not selling you anything. But they're both irrelevant to me.

And I used to romanticise over these 'bohemian' types when I was younger. But I've been to art school, I've lived as a poor student (still do if you want to classify the term 'poor' being not having alot of money like a lawyer or a car salesmen), I've lived in and among this so called culture, and they're nothing special. I couldn't stand art school, the people pretended to be artists, hardly anyone real in the whole bunch. The only real people were the teachers, and the odd student who realised art is just enjoyment, not any kind of image, and if you can make money to live by your art, then you're better off without the term 'artist' - which is only a term used by people wanting to be something rather than just being.