View Single Post
Old 10.29.2017, 04:33 PM   #40481
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOLghost
The burning skies was weird....really weird. And yeah...my girlfriend and I are kind of glad we’re not in the city....man hard be a mess. We really enjoy the town we’re in. Not in the same county as Seattle. I never thought I’d be so happy with living outside of the city...but I’ve learned to really like it....a lot.

Oh, shit. I thought you were right uptown? What did I miss?

Anyway, yeah. Living *in* Seattle is not as cool as it sounds. It’s expensive and it’s loud and people are kind of assholes. It’s not the peacenick hamlet it’s made out to be. Not since tech infiltrated and turned it into a pretty proper metropolitan area. If I were to move back to Washington, I would ABSOLUTELY love outside the city. Maybe even like half and hour or an hour out. Anacortes maybe. Or something like that. Bellevue or Redmond or Ravenna if I had (lots of) money.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|